Quickies: Justin Bieber Maybe Compared Himself To Kurt Cobain & D.C. Housewife Stacie Turner Speaks
- Did Justin Bieber really say, “I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation”? The quote’s authenticity is in question. [Washington Post]
- Randee Heller, the actress who played Don’s latest secretary on “Mad Men,” kind of had a feeling Miss Blankenship was going to drop dead at any moment. [AMC]
- Fiona Apple is releasing a new album in spring 2011. It’s been five years since her last album, Extraordinary Machine. I wonder if she’ll quote Maya Angelou every five seconds again. [AfterEllen.com]
- Stacie Turner of “The Real Housewives of D.C.” keeps it real when she talks about the show, being adopted, and, of course, the Salahis. [Black Voices]
- Six Degrees of “Mad Men,” the infographic. [BuzzFeed]
- Need to waste some time? Why not feed your Facebook friends to the girl vampire from the thriller “Let Me In”? [Feed A Friend]
- The cast of “Top Chef: All Stars” has been announced. Are any of your fave chefs on board? [ONTD]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.