Quickies: Simon Barney Arrested For Violence Against Tamra & Fall Beauty Trends Made Easy
- Simon Barney, Tamra’s husband on “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” has been arrested on a domestic violence charge. They allegedly fought over their dog. [Splash News]
- HBO’s “Boardwalk Empire” has already been renewed for a second season after last Sunday’s premiere had the largest audience of any premiere on HBO in six years. [TV Squad]
- These five workplaces are made for romance. Too bad there isn’t much going at The Frisky office. Sigh. [Essence]
- Enter the Liz Claiborne “7 Days of Style” contest for a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to NYC, meet Tim Gunn, and receive a $1,000 shopping spree at JCPenney. [7 Days of Style]
- Celebrity makeup artist Sam Fine is sharing his tips for getting your fall beauty on-point. [BlackVoices]
- Will Brad Womack, who famously chose no one during his stint as “The Bachelor,” be returning to the show for a second shot at reality TV love? God, please, NO. [Reality Blurred]
- There are three types of people in this world: cat people, dog people, and people who dress their dogs in Hello Kitty costumes. [BuzzFeed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.