Fall TV Guide: 10 Reasons We’re “Running Wilde”
“Running Wilde” is everything I could ask for in a TV show. Let me count the ways …
- It stars Keri Russell as Emmy. Keri was not only my favorite on “The Mickey Mouse Club” but lived a parallel life to me on “Felicity”—we both moved from small towns to go to college in New York City in 1998. Yeah, her college experience was fictional, but whatever.
- It also stars Will Arnett as Steven Wilde. I was once seated next to Will on a plane, and he was very nice. Not to mention that he perfected his self-involved, man-child schtick as Gob Bluth on “Arrested Development.”
- There’s a Cure song in the promo.
- Emmy’s daughter’s name on the show is “Puddle,” which is kind of a hilarious take on hippie naming techniques.
- The series is executive-produced by Mitch Hurwitz, the man who also brought us the amazingly amazing aforementioned “Arrested Development.”
- It’s on a half an hour after “Glee,” which means we have some time to run errands before sitting back down on the couch.
- The plot of the show is this: two childhood sweethearts have become completely different people as they’ve grown up. She is a do-gooder trying to save a tribe in the jungle while he is a noodle-brained richie rich she goes to for help. It pokes fun at both lifestyles with equal rigor.
- David Cross has signed on to play Keri Russell’s boyfriend. I can’t wait to see how he will one-up being a never nude.
- The trailer actually made me laugh out loud.
- There are miniature horses.
Here’s hoping this show is everything I’m hoping.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.