Jon Stewart Leading A March To Washington, And You’re Invited!
Jon Stewart wants to start a revolution—one dedicated to calming people down and ending the drawing of Hitler mustaches on people who aren’t Hitler. The best part? You can join him. Stewart recently announced on his show that he will be leading the “Rally to Restore Sanity” in Washington D.C’s National Mall on October 30th. “It’s real,” he promises. This “Million Moderate March” is Stewart’s effort to get the 80 percent of us that are politically unmoved to get the other 20 percent on both sides of the aisle to calm down, so we can all work on creating solutions, instead of shouting or doing nothing at all. So who is going to set aside their Devil’s Night to join the “Rally to Restore Sanity”? Me! [PopEater]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.