Quickies: Rachel Zoe Doesn’t Take Roger Seriously & Nina Garcia Has Anna Wintour’s Back
- On tonight’s episode of “The Rachel Zoe Project,” Roger tries to produce a “viral video and [have] it go viral,” but Rachel and the rest of the team don’t take him seriously. [BravoTV.com]
- “True Blood” might be dunzo until next year, but this roundup of the most homoerotic moments should keep you warm at night. [Ranker]
- Nina Garcia is siding with Anna Wintour, not her “Project Runway” pal, Tim Gunn, in the feud he started by claiming he saw bodyguards carrying Wintour down several flights of steps. [Us Weekly]
- How does a “new” lesbian show a woman she’s interested? [Lemondrop]
- Hostess GloBalls are all types of wrong. [The Daily Wh.at]
- Did Ari and Vince of “Entourage” deserve to hit rock bottom? [BroBible]
- For you guys out there … here are five reasons not to let your pants sag. No. 5 is actually true. [Maxim.com]
- Although Heidi Montag posed for several photos wearing official Avon Walk for Breast Cancer gear, the organization says she wasn’t there in any official capacity. [TMZ]
- Jennifer Lopez will get $12 million for appearing on “American Idol.” [Hollywood Life]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.