The Gilded Lily is the tasty cocktail of New York Fashion Week. Created by The London Bar by Gordon Ramsay at The London NYC hotel, The Gilded Lily is a chic and sophisticated combination of prosecco, fresh strawberries, St. Germain, and grains of paradise to cut the sweetness and add a little spice. If you’re in NYC, then stop by The London Bar, near Lincoln Center, for The Gilded Lily, which is priced at $17. But if you’re not in NYC, don’t fret. We have the recipe!The Gilded Lily
- 1 oz St. Germain
- 3 oz prosecco
- 2 fresh ripe strawberries
- 1 small pinch of fresh ground grains of paradise
- Muddle fresh strawberries in mixing glass.
- Add St. Germain and pepper grinds.
- Shake with ice.
- After shaking, pour prosecco into mixing tin, stir to combine, and strain into champagne glass.