The Gilded Lily, The Cocktail Of New York Fashion Week
The Gilded Lily is the tasty cocktail of New York Fashion Week. Created by The London Bar by Gordon Ramsay at The London NYC hotel, The Gilded Lily is a chic and sophisticated combination of prosecco, fresh strawberries, St. Germain, and grains of paradise to cut the sweetness and add a little spice. If you’re in NYC, then stop by The London Bar, near Lincoln Center, for The Gilded Lily, which is priced at $17. But if you’re not in NYC, don’t fret. We have the recipe! The Gilded Lily
- 1 oz St. Germain
- 3 oz prosecco
- 2 fresh ripe strawberries
- 1 small pinch of fresh ground grains of paradise
- Muddle fresh strawberries in mixing glass.
- Add St. Germain and pepper grinds.
- Shake with ice.
- After shaking, pour prosecco into mixing tin, stir to combine, and strain into champagne glass.