Inspiration For Your Fall Nail Palette
Three reasons we love nail polish:
- It’s something you can change about your look in a few minutes time.
- It’s a cheap and easy way to add something special to your wardrobe or outfit theme.
- The trends are always changing, making it a pleasant surprise to find that gray actually looks really sophisticated on your hands.
This fall, we’re cultivating our nail polish palette with muted hues of gray and brown, earthy tones, and some rich pinkish reds to remind us of the changing leaves. Check out our suggestions after the jump!Clockwise from center top:
- Butter (“Rosie Lee”), $14, DermaDoctor
- Chanel (“Khaki Brun”), Special Edition for Fashion’s Night Out!
- Sheswai (“Eggplant”), $16, Sheswai Lacquer
- Hard Candy Just Nails (“Pink”), $5, Walmart
- Nars (“Hunger”), $16, Barneys
- Deborah Lippmann (“Waking Up in Vegas”), $16, Barneys
- Revlon (“Creme Brulee”), $4.79, Drugstore
- Essie (“Sew Psyched”), $8, Essie Shop