Quickies: Ali Larter Reveals Baby’s Sex & Become A Pimp In Germany
- Ali Larter let it slip that she’s having a boy. [Us Weekly]
- 50 Cent tweeted that Tiny Cottle should take the wrap for the drug charges against her and husband T.I. [The YBF]
- YouTube sensation Antoine Dobson, who became famous when he described thwarting the rape of his sister, has turned family misfortune into dollars. [Black Voices]
- Your dream job as a pimp in a German bordello can finally be fulfilled. The position is being auctioned off on eBay. Um, you shouldn’t have to pay for a job, people. [The Gloss]
- “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” still has horrible ratings. [Celebitchy]
- Is average sex the new trend in the bedroom? [College Candy]
- Should prostitution just be legal already? [TresSugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.