Apparently, Bravo wants to make it so that you’re never able to do anything but watch “The Real Housewives.” In addition to the Orange County, New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, and DC incarnations of the show, they have a new entry in the franchise starting on October 14. The city of choice? Beverly Hills. The houses are enormous, the jewels are over-the-top blingy, and the kids are insanely pampered with $50K birthday parties.
- Adrienne Maloof. Her family owns the Sacramento Kings and the Palms Casino in Las Vegas. This blonde is the mother of three and the wife of a big-deal plastic surgeon. Who never has touched her face, we’re sure.
- Lisa Vanderpump. This British brunette is a restauranteur who also dabbles with a skincare line and a column in Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine. She carries her dog Cheeky everywhere she goes and, that pup has a pool cabana the size of my apartment.
- Camille Grammer. She was happily married to Kelsey Grammer until she filed for divorce in July—and yes, he will appear in several scenes on the show. She’s a TV producer who’s helping to save the environment by … not flying in a private jet? Oh, and she has four nannies.
- Kim Richards. The sister of Kathy Hilton, Kim was a child actress who appeared in “Escape to Witch Mountain.” She has four kids and runs a jewelry line as well as a bottled water charity. Whatever that means.
- Kyle Richards. Kim and Kathy’s other sister, she doesn’t agree with how her sis raises her kids and the two appear to have a lot of beef. Kyle is also an actress—she appeared in “Escape to Witch Mountain” as well, and had roles in “Little House on the Praire” and “ER” in addition. She also has four kids.
- Taylor Armstrong. She’s the wife of a venture capitalist and a mom to one who also runs a SAP (huh?) firm. She also apparently loves cotton candy.
Let the catfights begin. Though wouldn’t it be funny if they all got along and refused to talk smack about each other?