Star Couplings: Another “Bachelor” Wedding
- Former “Bachelorette” winner Jesse Csincsak married former “Bachelor” contestant Ann Lueders this weekend in Las Vegas. Lueders is four months pregnant with their son. [People]
- Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez’s love is apparently “so genuine” it made her uncle cry. [People]
- Newlyweds Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer attended the Emmys together to support “True Blood,” and said their wedding “couldn’t have been better.” [Us Weekly]
- Amy Poehler and Will Arnett attended the Emmys together just three weeks after their son was born, on their anniversary. [Huffington Post]
- Kim Kardashian says she just wants to date “a normal Armenian boy.” [People]
- Ruh-roh. Is Fantasia Barrino pregnant with that married guy’s baby? [The Hollywood Gossip]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.