Quickies: Paris Hilton Thought Cocaine Was Gum & A Spice Girls Musical Coming Soon
- Paris Hilton told police she thought the cocaine in her purse was just “gum” when she was busted in Las Vegas this weekend. [Us Weekly]
- Sofia Vergara says she will be making good on the promise in the “Modern Family” For Your Consideration ads that if they won for Outstanding Comedy, she would run down Sunset Boulevard naked. [People]
- Slash has filed for divorce from his wife of nine years, Perla Ferrar, and is seeking custody of their sons. Did you know Slash’s real name is Saul Hudson? [TMZ]
- A update of “Grease” starring Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber? It could happen. [Radar]
- Lindsay Lohan has already gotten in trouble with the law again. She was pulled over Sunday in her new Maserati for running a red light. Come on, LiLo! [Fox News]
- A writer has signed on for the Spice Girls musical. The writer for the show, tenatively titled “Viva Forever,” will be Jennifer Saunders of “Absolutely Fabulous.” Holler! [Nylon]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.