15 Life Tips From Readers
Last week I posted nine “life tips” I plan to pass down to any potential kids I may have some day. You readers commented with some of your own tips—which most of us would be wise to heed. After the jump, 15 of your best life tips.
- Never leave your phone in your back pocket when you use the bathroom.
- A bowl of lemons or green apples makes a beautiful centerpiece.
- Put deodorant on your feet in the spots where your shoes rub about ten minutes before you put on your shoes. Voila! No blisters! And deodorant on the insides of your thighs helps sweating/chub rub during mini-skirt season.
- Always bring something to a party, even if it’s a bag of ice!
- Coronas do not float. Cans of beer do.
- Bread helps to soften brown sugar (placed in the bag).
- Baby wipes and salt water will clear up anything and are great to have in a smelly pinch.
- Before you make a big decision, sleep on it first.
- If you get toothpaste on your shirt, change. No matter how much water you use to try and get it off, a white mark always seems to remain.
- Movie popcorn is so unhealthy. Buy a big purse and sneak a microwave bag in instead.
- Get a big or unusual-sized keychain for your house keys. It will help you find them in your purse.
- Always keep your bank accounts separate. Having a joint account is fine as long as you still have your own.
- Drinks lots and lots of water. It keeps you hydrated and does wonders for your skin.
- Make yourself do things that take you out of your comfort zone. You will be a better person for it.
- Send a thank-you card after any interview. It usually makes the difference between two equally competent applicants.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.