Prepare the Haagen Daaz. “Last Song” couple Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are no more. Yesterday, Liam’s rep confirmed that the couple has broken up. A few months back, Perez Hilton tried to drum up some drama by insinuating that Miley was cheating. His proof: a photo of (maybe?) her with another guy’s arm casually around her. But we don’t believe that. Liam is clearly Miley’s first intense love. “I’m not really a big lovey person,” she said when they were together. “I’m not, like, mushy. Liam is the first person that made me want to be in a real relationship.” So we’re betting she’s pretty down about the breakup. [People]
After the jump, a few ways Miley can cheer herself up.
- Star in another Nicholas Sparks movie! The characters are contractually obligated to fall in love in real life.
- Go after his older brother, Chris Hemsworth.
- Work on gaining Taylor Momsen‘s approval by becoming as bad-ass as possible.
- Write a breakup song and make a video for it, stat, using a Liam look-alike—a la Justin Timberlake’s “Cry Me a River.”
- Redecorate her house, since it is bound to remind her of her former roomie/ex.
- Start a first wives’ club of sorts with other broken-hearted young ladies, like Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato.
- Dedicate a substantial amount of time to finally getting that annoying duck face out of her system.
- Record a duet of “Achy Breaky Heart” with her pops.
Do you have any suggestions for Miley?