Quickies: Lindsay Lohan’s Problems Possibly Caused By Adderall & Serena Williams Withdraws From Open
- Did Lindsay Lohan become “unhinged” because she’s addicted to Adderall? [TMZ]
- Megan Fox likes to raid her step-son’s closet. Too bad we can’t get his perspective on this. [PopEater]
- You must check out this video of Columbia/Barnard’s a cappella group, Bacchanae, singing Dr. Dre’s “Bitches Ain’t S**t.” [YouTube]
- David and Victoria Beckham cut 14 of their 50 staff members. A cleaner who had worked for the Beckhams for years was fired and two cheaper foreign domestic workers were hired instead. The chief gardener is now doing double duty as the chauffer. Six of their seven gardeners in the south of France were also given the boot. [The Sun UK]
- Serena Williams has withdrawn from the U.S. Open because she’s still recovering from cutting her foot last month. [NBC Sports]
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z are rumored to soon be joining Naomi Campbell and her billionaire boyfriend on their yacht in Capri. Think they’ll chat about the blood diamonds? [Bossip]
- Remember that guy and girl who were in the movie “Once”? Someone committed suicide at their concert last night at a winery in California. Glen Hansard has just finished playing a song and was chatting with the audience when a man jumped off a nearby building, hit the lighting and landed onstage. [Kylie Minogue had some fun with a giant teddy bear and his microphone peen onstage in London recently. And Facebook censored a fan’s pic of the incident. [The Huffington Post]
- The cost of Rebecca Romijn’s “Piranha 3D” premiere look isn’t worth it. [TooFab]
- Madonna is being sued for copyright infringement on her Material Girl line for Macy’s. [NYMag.com]
- Watch “Inebriation” instead of watching “Inception.” [BroBible]
- Guy would rather read Fortune magazine at the beach than watch Karissa Shannon posing with her butt in the air. [F-Listed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.