Quickies: Steven Tyler Confirmed As Next “Idol” Judge & Betty White The Author
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler has officially signed on as the next “American Idol” judge. Yow-yow-yowwwww! (Sorry, that was our poorly conveyed Tyler impression.) [MSNBC]
- Chris Lambton, Ali’s runner-up on “The Bachelorette,” has apparently refused ABC’s offer for him to be the next “Bachelor.” Hooray! Now he and Ami can fall in love the old-fashioned way! [Bumpshack]
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt’s divorce will become final on Valentine’s Day 2011. Fitting. [TMZ]
- Betty White is releasing two books over the next three years: Listen Up!, a career advice guide, and The Zoo & I, about her work at the Los Angeles Zoo. [Movieline]
- A woman intends to open a museum called the New Jersey Museum of Contemporary Art on the Jersey Shore in an effort to de-“Jersey Shore”-ify the area. I hope she is not too disappointed when Snooki barfs on the artwork. [NY Times]
- A 23-year-old college student was arrested for throwing a pie into Michigan Senator Carl Levin’s face. [Lemondrop]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.