20 Things That Make A Woman
Last week, Amelia posted a list of 20 things we Frisky editors think make a man. In the interest of equality, we thought it only fair to give the same treatment to our own fair sex; after the jump, 20 things that make a woman.
- The ability to admit when she’s wrong.
- The ability to forgive when others have wronged her.
- Being there for her friends even when it’s not most convenient for her.
- A bed built for two.
- Ears that listen without judgment.
- Being gracious in the face of defeat.
- Letting go of the drama.
- Giving love a second chance despite a previous broken heart.
- A few lessons learned the hard way.
- Knowing how to apologize sincerely.
- A ready smile.
- Accepting what she can’t change about herself.
- Loving fiercely.
- Knowing how to bring a lover to his (or her) knees.
- Letting her heart guide her.
- A signature dish.
- A dress that makes her feel like a million bucks.
- The ability to keep a secret.
- Finding the lessons she can learn from others and learning them.
- Her relationships with the people who mean the most to her.