Quickies: Reese Witherspoon Playing Peggy Lee & Joe Zee Gets Snoozefest Reality Show Of His Own
- Reese Witherspoon may be singing again soon on the big screen. She is producing a biopic about ’40s singer Peggy Lee and is in talks to star as well. Nora Ephron will write the script. [CNN]
- Urban Outfitters does a new thing in NYC by taking over old stores, saying they’re going to make their storefronts look like old bodegas … but in the end they just look like Disneyland bodegas. [Curbed]
- Who said it? Sookie or Snooki? [BuzzSugar]
- Everyone’s getting a reality show these days: Elle magazine editorial director and minor “The City” star Joe Zee is getting his own reality show, in which he guides young, struggling designers toward sartorial success. Sounds like “Project Runway” but with … no wait, it just sounds like “Project Runway.” [Styleite]
- Agyness Deyn has returned to modeling — and she has Cheetos. [Grazia Daily]
- Weezer has not only named their new album Hurley, but has decided to put an image of Jorge Garcia on the cover. “Lost” fans much? [EW]
- People go crazy for more than McNuggets. Here are the best fast food-related fights. [BroBible]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.