Quickies: Fantasia Possibly Attempted Suicide & Why Queen Latifah’s Sexuality Is Her Own Business
- This has not been a good week for Fantasia. The “American Idol” winner has been accused of home-wrecking, may have a sex tape, and, uh, swallowed a whole mess of pills last night. Luckily, she’s in stable condition — at least physically. [TMZ]
- Which “True Blood” hottie should Sookie bed next? My vote is for Alcide. What’s yours? [BuzzSugar]
- It’s official: Britney Spears will appear on a future episode of “Glee.” Will it be just another step in the Britney Spears Image Rehab Rehabilitation Tour (see: “How I Met Your Mother”) or is this idea totally “Toxic”? [MTV.com]
- Hey fellas, what are the five things you’re uncomfortable doing with a woman until she has sex with you? [Until I Get Married]
- Sure, you might have a really strong suspicion that Queen Latifah is gay, but is it really the media’s place to out her? Doubtful. [TheBVX]
- Kate Gosselin will have a big role at the Emmy Awards, doing an opening number of the show with Jimmy Fallon. Run? [People]
- Pee-Wee is at Sturgis, the world’s biggest motorcycle rally. The word of the day is “vroom.” [Fox News]
- The first battle in the unbe-weavable hair wars is set for tonight when Oxygen premieres “Hair Battle Spectacular” at 10 p.m. [Oxygen]
- Hilariously ridiculous wi-fi network names — like “we can hear you having sex.” [Manofest]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.