Over on Twitter right now, one of the trending topics is #Icantbewithsomeone, and people are giving all sorts of funny, honest and, of course, offensive, reasons why they couldn’t be with a particular person. It got me thinking about what would keep me from being with someone. Sure, I’m married and not looking for a new “someone,” but I couldn’t help but play along anyway. After the jump, 10 things that would keep me from dating someone.I can’t be with someone who:
- Types “U” instead of “you.”
- Makes racist, sexist or homophobic remarks.
- Refuses to get a passport.
- Doesn’t respect a woman’s right to choose … which side of the bed she wants.
- Drinks out of the carton.
- Quotes Leno.
- Puts ketchup on his eggs.
- Wants to wait ’til marriage.
- Calls his penis by name.
- Has a pet rat.
So, what are some of the things that would keep you from being with someone?