15 Things You Never Want To Hear An Ex Say
You may have noticed a plethora of ex-related articles on The Frisky this week and that’s because we’re in full swing of “Get Along With Your Ex” week. In honor of the, um, special occasion, I bring you 15 things you never want to hear an ex say (especially one you hope to continue “getting along” with), after the jump.
- You probably need to get tested …
- Will you do a paternity test on “Maury”?
- I always faked it with you.
- I should start charging you for my therapy appointments.
- Do you mind if I go out with your friend?
- Do you mind if I apply for a job in your office?
- I still use one of your old shirts as a pillowcase.
- My new boyfriend looks just like you!
- Is it OK if I friend your new girlfriend on Facebook?
- Today would have been our fifth anniversary.
- I heard “our song” on the radio this morning and thought that was a sign I should call you.
- Why didn’t you ever grow your hair long when we were together.
- Your mom thinks we should get back together.
- I want full custody of the dog.
- I have a new blog post up about you.