Lady Gaga is giving her grungy, long-haired ex-boyfriend, Luc Carl, a second chance. The two dated for three years, but broke up forever ago. Now, they are seeing each other again and have made some of their outings public. (Remember that trip to the Mets game? Luc was with her.) It seems that the lady is totally gaga over Luc. According to a source, “They’ve been in love for a while.”
So who is this guy? The deets after the jump.
- Luc is 29 and hails from Omaha, Nebraska, though he now lives in Brooklyn, New York. On his MySpace profile, his About Me section reads, “Got slicked black hair Skin tight jeans Cadillac car And a teenage dream.” Who he’s looking for? “Blonde. ridiculously expensive perfume. 6″ heels.” Sounds like Gaga to us. [MySpace]
- Not shockingly, Luc is a musician, DJ, and club promoter. He’s also an author. His book, The Drunk Diet: A Memoir By Luc Carl will evidently be out in 2011. On his website, the book as described as “memoirs of a year in which he went from being an out of shape, bloated a**hole, to the sexiest, most delightful man on the planet.” [Drunk Diet]
- Luc is apparently a runner, certified personal trainer, and semi-pro bowler. And he owns two bars—St. Jerome’s and Welcome to the Johnsons in New York City—and sometimes works as a bartender. [MySpace, Drunk Diet]
- Supposedly, Lady Gaga’s first album is all about her romance with Luc. Ditto for her latest tune, “You and I.” In it she sings, “It’s been a long time but I’m back in town/ But this time I’m not leaving without you.” [People]
- Luc sometimes spells his name with an umlaut. As in, Lüc.
Do you think this guy is good enough for Lady Gaga?