Today’s Lady News: Crystal Renn’s Agent Assures Everyone She’s Still A Size 10
- A couple of blogs — including us — noticed that supermodel Crystal Renn, who is fuller-figured and vocal about promoting healthier body images, looks much skinnier in recent pics. But Renn’s agent at Ford models, Gary Dakin, confirmed Renn is a size 10 and is not trying to lose weight. It’s kinda weird that the poor girl’s agent has to talk to the press about what size she is! [Fashionista]
- Nevada senatorial candidate Sharron Angle believes abortion should be illegal in cases of rape and incest. In a long interview about her views, she described a young girl she knows who was the victim of rape by her father, who was then adopted by new parents. “And they found that they had made what was really a lemon situation into lemonade,” Angle says. [The Huffington Post]
- Louisiana Senator David Vitter has finally responded to why he let an employee stay on staff for two years after he allegedly beat his girlfriend. So if Brent Furer allegedly beat his girlfriend, why was he assigned to work on women’s issues? He wasn’t, says Vitter. Brent Furer only worked on abortion issues, not women’s issues. Ah, OK. [YouTube]
- “The only person who’s actually been doing anything for the battle against teen pregnancy is Levi Johnston. Don’t have unprotected sex with your boyfriend, girls. Look what he might turn into.” Gail Collins, op-ed columnist for The New York Times, you are brilliant. [NY Times]
- Why doesn’t ESPN cover women’s sports? Good question. [NY Times]
- The Motor Maids, a nationwide motorcycle club for the ladies, is celebrating its 70th anniversary. Congrats! [Billings Gazette]
- Iran has halted Sakineh Mohadmmadi Ashtiani’s death by stoning for adultery since the country is facing worldwide criticism over the punishment. Lindsay Lohan, however, is still going to jail. [Guardian UK]
- Malaysia’s Islamic court has appointed its first female judges, who will hopefully affect the country’s family court divorces in a more equitable way when enacting sharia law. [AP]
- The British TV show “The Sex Education Show” is hosting teen-themed episodes this week, posing this question: does sex ed on TV work? [Guardian UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.