- Iran has halted a Sakineh Mahadmmadi Ashtiani’s death by stoning for adultery after it faced worldwide criticism. Lindsay Lohan, however, is still going to jail. [Guardian UK]
- Louisiana Senator David Vitter has finally responded to why he let an employee stay on staff for two years after he allegedly beat his girlfriend. So if Brent Furer allegedly beat his girlfriend, why was he assigned to work women’s issues? He wasn’t, says Vitter. Brent Furer only worked on abortion issues, not women’s issues. Ah, OK. [YouTube]
- “The only person who’s actually been doing anything for the battle against teen pregnancy is Levi Johnston. Don’t have unprotected sex with your boyfriend, girls. Look what he might turn into.” Gail Collins, op-ed columnist for The New York Times, you are brilliant. [NYT]
- Why doesn’t ESPN cover women’s sports? Good question. [New York Times]
- The Motor Maid’s, a nationwide motorcycle club for the ladies, is celebrating its 70th anniversary. Congrats! [Billings Gazette]
- Malaysia Islamic court has appointed its first female judges, who will hopefully affect the country’s family court divorces in a more equitable way. [AP]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.