Kim Kardashian’s New Man, Miles Austin: 5 Things You Don’t Know
Looks like Reggie Bush is truly dunzo. Kim Kardashian is rumored to be dating Dallas Cowboys player Miles Austin now. They met in an L.A. restaurant a few months back, exchanged numbers and have been “talking” ever since. The two are officially dating but not boyfriend/girlfriend, whatever that means. Most people don’t know much about this dude, other than he has one of those names that works both backwards and forwards, so allow us to enlighten you.
- Miles is a major jock. Obviously, he rocks at football, but he was also a star sprinter, javelin thrower, jumper and basketball player when he was in high school. He recorded the third-longest javelin throw in New Jersey’s Bergen County ever, where he grew up.
- If that isn’t intimidating enough, the dude stands at 6′ 3” So, basically, he can double as Kim’s bodyguard.
- His big break came in 2006 when he started playing for the Cowboys. In 2009, he was selected for the Pro Bowl and won a CBS All-Iron award, presented to the MVP of the big Thanksgiving game.
- In the weird world of sports betting, this match is a good thing. Kim has proven herself to be a good luck charm. She was present when former boyfriend Reggie Bush’s team, the New Orleans Saints, won the Super Bowl. Some have already started figuring out how an engagement would affect play. [CBS]
- Austin is rumored to be something of a player, and not just in football. Photos of him and Tony Romo partying with scantily-clad women that surfaced last year leave us wondering how long this one will last. [Spreadit]
What do you think of Kim’s new beau? [People]