10 Possible Reasons Bachelor Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi Split
Yesterday, we reported that Bachelor Jake’s fiancée, Vienna Girardi, was spotted at a Summer Solstice Beach party in Santa Monica over the weekend flirting with “Greek” cast member Gregory Michael in the VIP area. Today comes news from the couple’s rep that just a few months after getting engaged on national television, the two are splitsville. Gee, no one saw that coming! It seemed like such a match made in heaven — two smarmy, fame-hungry individuals who look good in bathing suits hooking up on a reality show. What possibly could have gone wrong? After the jump, we speculate on the top 10 possible reasons Jake and Vienna have gone their separate ways.
- Jake could never quite be certain Vienna was, ahem, the “woman” for him.
- Vienna rode that fame train as far as it would take her before she started getting motion sickness.
- Real life just wasn’t as much fun once the cameras stopped rolling.
- They realized that together, they had the whitest teeth on planet earth, and it was just too much for America to handle.
- Jake just wants to focus on his acting career for now (snort).
- Vienna decided she was too young to have two divorces under her belt.
- Jake decided he made a mistake in not taking Ali back when he had the chance and is now in hot pursuit before Roberto wins her over for good.
- Vienna got sick of Jake thinking he was the “dancer” in the family.
- Jake refused to release a sex video for publicity, which was the final straw for Vienna.
- They both wanted to have summer flings with other D-listers before their fifteen minutes are officially up.