Quickies: Is Stella McCartney Really Pregnant Again & What Is That Annoying Noise At The World Cup?
- Is Stella McCartney pregnant? Rumors say she is going to have a fourth child. [Daily Mail]
- Adam Lambert made another major statement. This time he shaved and bedazzled his head. [StyleList]
- When did you first learn about sex? One health agency in Europe wants to start sex-ed as early as kindergarten. [TrèsSugar]
- That annoying buzzing sound coming from your TV while you were watching the World Cup doesn’t mean your TV is broken; it’s just the South African vuvuzela! [PopEater]
- Can’t do more than one thing at once? With this important kitchen tool, you can now have time to cook dinner and get all your other chores done at the same time. [Maxim.com]
- The gray area between being too needy and having no self-respect is now somewhat defined. Are you too needy? [CollegeCandy]
- Animals in cleavage. Why not? [Manofest]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.