Quickies: Oprah Gave $10,000 To Each O Mag Staffer & Would You Call Your Lover “Daddy”?
- Oprah gave very generous thank-you gifts to all of her O magazine staff members in honor of its 10th anniversary. [NY Post]
- Candace Bushnell, the author behind Sex and the City, isn’t done writing just yet. She’s set to release two more books. [Yahoo! News]
- CNN’s awesome new food site Eatocracy has launched and it’s making us hunnnnngry! [Eatocracy]
- Tito Ortiz, Jenna Jameson‘s boyfriend, was photographed hanging his 15-month-old son upside down by his ankle. Father’s Day isn’t looking so good. [Guanabee]
- Father’s Day is around the corner, but calling your lover “daddy” in the bedroom is a no-no. Obvs. [YourTango]
- Students of Oxford are wearing tuxedos for their finals. When did super-stressful-already finals become a black tie affair? [Crushable]
- Cupcake boobies isn’t the only thing Katy Perry looks good in. Her daisy duke shorts are lookin’ pretty sweet. [StyleList]