Quickies: Oprah Gave $10,000 To Each O Mag Staffer & Would You Call Your Lover “Daddy”?
- Oprah gave very generous thank-you gifts to all of her O magazine staff members in honor of its 10th anniversary. [NY Post]
- Candace Bushnell, the author behind Sex and the City, isn’t done writing just yet. She’s set to release two more books. [Yahoo! News]
- CNN’s awesome new food site Eatocracy has launched and it’s making us hunnnnngry! [Eatocracy]
- Tito Ortiz, Jenna Jameson’s boyfriend, was photographed hanging his 15-month-old son upside down by his ankle. Father’s Day isn’t looking so good. [Guanabee]
- Father’s Day is around the corner, but calling your lover “daddy” in the bedroom is a no-no. Obvs. [YourTango]
- Students of Oxford are wearing tuxedos for their finals. When did super-stressful-already finals become a black tie affair? [Crushable]
- Cupcake boobies isn’t the only thing Katy Perry looks good in. Her daisy duke shorts are lookin’ pretty sweet. [StyleList]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.