8 Ways Megan Fox Can Save Her Career
I don’t think Megan Fox’s career has been going too well since she was fired from “Transformers 3.” She’s no longer in the rags every day and she’s desperately trying to drum up business. The girl needs help. But I know what’s not going to help. Getting a weird tattoo. Megan recently got some new ink in honor of Mickey Rourke, her co-star in the movie “Passion Play.” It’s a Nietzche quote across her ribs that says, “Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” OK, we get it. You’re really insane like Marilyn Monroe and Mickey Rourke and you need work, stat. After the jump, eight better ideas for how Megan can save her career. [Dlisted]
- Get surgery for those toe thumbs and get rid of that hand double. I hear Dawn needs a new spokesmodel!
- Stop lying in interviews to throw us off the scent. I think some truth may make you more relatable. Unless it involves slamming the current project you’re working on. In that case, lie.
- Check yourself into treatment for your OCD.
- Do some theater to prove you got chops. Hey, you may even win a Tony.
- Reality TV never hurt anyone. Well, not everyone. “Dancing With the Stars“?
- Wow the critics with a role as an “ugly” or “fat” person. You may even win an Oscar!
- Why not adopt a baby? If Angelina Jolie did it, so can you.
- Befriend Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber. They will make you cool again.