I was LMAO when I discovered SEOLOL, a site that collects the weirdest search engine phrases on the interwebs. I mean, I’ve daydreamed about finding a “magic spell to shut someone up,” but I never thought about doing a Google search for it. Luckily, somebody out there in the universe did. Some of my other faves include “how to use your mind to fight evil” (I wish I knew), “hippo sandwich” (yum or yuck?), and “defonision for woot” (I think you’ll need the urban dictionary for that one). These are so ridiculous I decided to do a little research and find the weirdest search phrases that drove people to The Frisky. After the jump. a few of my favorite search terms that brought people to this site. What were you searching for when you happened upon us, dear readers?
- “Twilight porn.” Do vampires make you horny, baby? Enough to do a Google search?
- “places to have sex before you die.” Like a sex bucket list? Very creative, yet strange.
- “Vaginas.” Interestingly, this is one of our most common search terms. Just vaginas. Why?
- “vajazzling pictures.” You know you were curious about the logistics.
- “homemade sex toys.” I don’t even want to know.
What’s the weirdest term you’ve ever Googled? [SEOLOL]