11 Reasons Not To Call Him Back
You have a missed call … from him. Oh no! What are you going to do, girl? Don’t guilt yourself into an awkward conversation you don’t want to have. Before you touch that dial, does he deserve that return phone call? Or is he on this list …
- He called you late-night. Unless one of you works the night shift, why does he wait until it’s so late? Two words: no, thanks. You don’t owe him anything, not even a ring-ring.
- He stood you up. He should have had the decency to call you to cancel instead of leaving you hanging. If his voicemail doesn’t mention a hospital visit, he has no excuse. Trust me, I’ve been down this road before.
- He was drunk. Drunk dialing happens. Sometimes it can be a good thing, like when the person reminds you of their love even though they’re far away at a wedding with an open bar— um, yeah, I totally did that. But if it’s just random drunken rambling because he wants to crash at your place or something, that’s not cute. Besides, he probably won’t remember calling you, so you don’t have to remember to call him.
- Your gut tells you this guy is bad news. When has your gut lied to you? Chances are this guy actually has.
- He’s done it again. It’s not the first time he’s had to call to apologize for this. How many times are you going to listen to him pretending he’s sorry, promising he is not going to do it again? Show him it is going to take a lot more than a phone call to convince you.
- He slept with your sister or best friend. Talk is cheap and so is he. Hasn’t he already done enough?
- He has called you multiple times, despite your radio silence. Sheesh! He reeks of desperation, sure, but what you really don’t want to find out is why. Don’t even bother trying to call him back to blow him off. Clearly, he can’t take a hint.
- He only ever calls you when he has needs. Even if there’s charm involved, he just wants one thing. He’s already made it clear that’s is all he wants from you, so what’s there to discuss? Cut him off.
- You don’t want to talk to and/or see him again. Ever. You made this clear the last time you saw him, er, went running from him. Actions speak louder than words.
- He has a girlfriend or wife. Unless she’s been in a coma for six years or they’re polyamorous, do not go there. If he’s not happy, why doesn’t he just break up with her? What good can come from a man who lies and cheats on someone so close to him? Not to mention there’s always karma, and that is a bigger bitch than even the woman he claims he’s hiding from.
- He’s your ex. You broke up, and you don’t want to get back together. What’s there to talk about? Don’t let your mind or body get screwed by him again.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.