Quickies: 5 Things You Didn’t Know Your Uterus Could Do And Lady Gaga Is Lupus-Free
- Besides the sometimes annoying biological tricks, here are five things you didn’t know your uterus could do that might make you love it. [BlissTree]
- Eva Longoria Parker is looking as fabulous as ever, but hubby Tony Parker is slacking on the fashion front. [Starpulse.com]
- Princess Diana might have been murdered because she was going to expose a British arms dealer. [Daily Star]
- Date Due Diligence: Whether you’re with someone new or an old-time lover, it’s the little things that count. [Bullz-Eye.com]
- Have no fear, Lady Gaga is Lupus-free. [E! Online]
- “The Real Housewives of New York City” create drama again; this time Jill Zarin cries for three days. [Us Weekly]
- Just because they’re smart and famous doesn’t mean they’re not perverts. Here are six famous geniuses you didn’t know were perverts. [Cracked.com]
- “World of Warcraft” in real life? Um, hell yeah … on second thought, maybe not. [Manofest]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.