10 Things To Know About Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Megan Fox’s “Transformers 3″ Replacement
After much speculation, Victoria’s Secret Angel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been named as Megan Fox’s replacement in “Transformers 3.” This 23-year-old Brit made her debut on the VS runway in 2006, and four years later she’s slated to star in a Hollywood blockbuster. But who is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, anyway? Find out 10 facts about her after the jump.
- Rosie has worked before with Michael Bay, director of the “Transformers” films, on Victoria’s Secret shoots.
- She has modeled for Burberry, Abercrombie & Fitch, Clinique, and Ralph Lauren. [MTV]
- Rosie’s only previous acting experience is this short film for Agent Provocateur.
- She’s dated Tyrone Wood, son of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood, and French actor Olivier Martinez, who is Kylie Minogue’s ex. [The Daily Mail, The Daily Mail]
- She is currently dating actor Jason Statham, himself an action movie star. [The Daily Mail]
- Rosie has dabbled in photography. [Supermodels]
- She’s known for her fashion choices, having placed sixth on Harper’s Bazaar’s Best Dressed of 2008 list and has been featured as a guest blogger for Vogue UK’s “Today I’m wearing … ” column.
- However, Rosie lost the British Fashion Awards Model of the Year 2009 to Georgia Jagger.
- She appears in the 2010 Pirelli calendar, shot by Terry Richardson. [Pirelli]
- In 2008, Rosie was allegedly photographed holding drug paraphernalia. [The Daily Mail]