Quickies: Sarah Jessica Parker Calls Matthew Broderick “Average” & The Best C-Bombs On TV
- While appearing on the “Late Show with David Letterman,” Sarah Jessica Parker called Matthew Broderick “average” and then insisted she meant only in height. [The Daily Mail]
- Marc Jacobs has admitted to getting hair transplants. [TrèsSugar]
- Some genius proposed to his girlfriend with a tattoo. [Lemondrop]
- Check out the best C-bombs in TV history. [Manofest]
- These seven projects will have you organized in seven days, if you don’t get exhausted reading the list. [Shine]
- These four simple questions will help you determine whether it’s time to break up. [YourTango]
- Ellen DeGeneres is starting her own music label. [BuzzSugar]
- This guy wanted a girlfriend so badly that he fell prey to his younger brother’s internet flirting scheme. [Urlesque]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.