15 Lies Women Tell Each Other
We’ve discussed the most common lies women tell men and men tell women, but what about those little white lies women tell each other? For the most part, women fib to one another to spare feelings, but sometimes, as the Daily Mail reports today, lies are told to sabotage the competition (how rude!). After the jump, the 15 most common lies women tell each other.
- Your haircut looks … great!
- Yes, I’d love to be a bridesmaid in your wedding!
- What are you talking about? You don’t have big hips.
- You’re better off without him.
- Of course, I won’t tell anyone.
- These are great; I want the recipe!
- Wow, you don’t look your age at all.
- No, you’re not being crazy.
- You’re nothing like your mother.
- I really like your new boyfriend.
- If I had your body, I’d wear that outfit too.
- Don’t worry about it. I would have done the same exact thing.
- Wow, you look like you’ve lost weight.
- I’m not mad.
- Cool tattoo.