Star Couplings: Are Katy Perry & Russell Brand The New Brangelina?
- Katy Perry says she and Russell Brand are the new Brangelina, but I think they should be called Rusty or Kassell. Thoughts? [E! Online]
- Evan Lysacek is looking for a girlfriend to hang out with. Any takers? [Dlisted]
- Veronica Lario will get $371,000 a month in alimony from Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. Well, that’s what happens when you indulge your tastes for 18-year-olds while married. [NY Post]
- LeAnn Rimes seems to be playing the stepmother role well. [Just Jared]
- Jon Gosselin has introduced his 23-year-old girlfriend to his eight children after only a month of dating. As if his kids aren’t confused enough. [Us Weekly]
- Reggie Bush says he and Kim Kardashian could get back together, but admits he hasn’t figured relationships out yet. Um, the main rule is no cheating, you know, allegedly. [OK!]