10 Pickup Lines For President Obama
Luann Haley, a single mother and bill collector, is seriously regretting opening her mouth last night. Haley tried to hit on President Obama in Buffalo, saying, “You’re a hottie with a smokin’ little body.” Oh my. That’s really, really embarrassing. Luann claims she was “just trying to be funny.” We hope she learned her lesson. Don’t hit on Obama unless you have a great pickup line in your pocket. [Washington Post]
After the jump, ten pickup lines that may have fared better with our Commander-in-Chief.
- Let’s play health care reform. I’ll be the nurse and you can be the doctor.
- I’ve got a pair of mom jeans that would love to meet your dad jeans.
- Is that a health care bill in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- Will you sign my copy of Dreams From My Father … on my chest?
- I’ve been waiting since 2008 for you to serve my orifice, er, office.
- How ’bout a big f**king deal threesome? You and Biden know how to share, I hope.
- You’re a lefty, right? Let’s see what you can do with your south paw.
- Do you like cigars as much as I do?
- I want to get around your Oval Office.
- Are there terrorists around? Because I think you da bomb.
Yeah, we know. We should probably pick another person to hit on.