Today’s Lady News: Laura Bush Is Pro-Choice And Supports Gay Marriage
- Appearing on “Larry King Live,” former First Lady Laura Bush — who is promoting her memoir — confirmed that she is both pro-choice and pro-gay marriage. Awesome!
- Is “Emma the Amish Model,” who appeared on “Howard Stern” this week, captivated the internet simply because of her extreme “good girl gone bad” story? [Broadsheet]
- New York State Attorney General Andrew Cuomo has forced American Eagle Outfitters to change their employee rules, including one rule which banned cross-dressing. This decision came after a trangender rights group complained that the brand has shown a pattern of discriminatory behavior and attitudes toward transgender employees and applicants. [NY Daily News]
- Remember the bad and ugly tales that came out of Ms.‘s “feminist Craigslist dating experiment”? The writer has now posted some of the good responses she got to her ad. Awesome! [Ms.]
- Former football pro Lawrence Taylor’s defense against those rape charges is allegedly going to be that he didn’t have sex with the 16-year-old girl accusing him — he only “pleasured” himself. [TMZ]
- Nola Ochs, who holds the distinction of the oldest college graduate, will receive her master’s degree this weekend. [UPI]