Star Couplings: Bethenny Frankel Gives Birth & Young “Twilight”/”Harry Potter” Stars Engaged
- Just in time for Mother’s Day, Bethenny Frankel and new husband Jason Hoppy welcomed a little girl, Bryn, on Saturday. [People]
- Bobby Brown is engaged to Alicia Etheridge, mother to his infant son. He proposed onstage in Jacksonville, Florida this past weekend. [Dlisted]
- Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasly in the “Harry Potter” movies), 19, and Jamie Campbell Bower (“Twilight”), 21, are reportedly engaged. [People]
- Charlie Sheen’s wife, Brooke Mueller, is no longer wearing her wedding ring and the two are apparently headed for divorce. [Radar Online]
- Speaking of divorce, Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren will share custody of their two kids when their split is complete. [Radar Online]
- Heidi Klum and Seal, as well as Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott, renewed their wedding vows this weekend. As I said last week, let this trend end. [People and Us Weekly]
- Mel Gibson’s baby momma, Oksana Grigorieva, says she and Mel were together for three years, not one. They recently broke up. [Daily Mail]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.