Quickies: Rihanna’s Moonwalk Fail, Barbara Walters Getting Heart Surgery & Hollywood’s Hottest Legs
- Rihanna really needs to work on her moonwalk. [Dlisted]
- Barbara Walters announced on “The View” this morning that she would be undergoing heart valve surgery to replace a faulty valve — recovery could take anywhere from one to three months. [PopEater]
- More reasons why Betty White rocks. [Washington Post]
- Check out the latest song from the “Sex and the City 2″ soundtrack — Dido’s “Everything to Lose.” [YouTube]
- Crushable picks the 10 best celebrity legs — find out who made the cut. [Crushable]
- Jessica Alba challenges you to a staring contest. [Manofest]
- Getting in shape for her rule in “Iron Man 2″ was “arduous” for Gwyneth Paltrow. Ooh, someone’s been studying for the SAT! [Elle UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.