Quickies: P-Word Gets Illinois Teen In Court Trouble & Get Your “Gringo Mask,” Arizonians
- An Illinois teenage girl was sentenced to 48 hours in jail for wearing a T-shirt into court that read: “I own the p**sy, so I make the rules.” [Dumb As A Blog]
- The world will have to wait to read Madonna’s inner-most thoughts because a multi-million dollar auction of her journals has been pulled. [TMZ]
- Win a free coaching session from Love Stylist and author Tristan Coopersmith, who tells women to “sample a buffet of men before settling on the main course.” [Can I Get a Man With That?]
- Feel safe in Arizona with a “Gringo Mask.” [Animal]
- A year and some change later, Chris Brown is still ostracized in a hyper-celebrity culture that usually forgets scandals quickly. [Starpulse]
- Katy Perry knows how to get fabulous on the cheap — borrow clothes and let makeup counter associates do your makeup. [Hollywood Life]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.