Style Buzz: The $42,500 Vogue Internship and Marc’s Matching Tats
- Designer auction site OohILove may have gotten around Louis Vuitton’s infamous No Sales Ever mandate. Or else the bags they’re calling authentic are counterfeit. [Styleite]
- Prepare for the fashion orgy that is the Met Gala by looking over outfits from Met Galas gone by. [FabSugar]
- A week-long internship at Vogue just sold for $42,500. That means the lucky (read “insane”) winner will be paying about $150/hour. To Intern. Vomit. [The Cut]
- Apparently, Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone are thinking about getting matching tats. Cute idea or desperate move to shut down rumors that they’re breaking up? [StyleFile]
- Calvin Klein’s new man jeans are designed to enhance a dude’s “profile.” We’re thinking they don’t mean profile in the traditional sense. [WWD]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.