30 Things That Make A Woman Feel Beautiful
Look, I’m not going to deny how great it can feel when a man tells a woman she’s beautiful (or any word that’s like “beautiful,” for that matter) — especially if it’s someone she’s equally attracted to/interested in/likes/loves/respects/cares for. As for being told her body’s hot by someone she’s just met? Well, let’s just say we seem to have a difference of opinion on the matter. For the record, I think any mention of a woman’s bod right off the bat is totally creepy and inappropriate, but I respect that some of you disagree. What we can all agree on, though, (I hope!) is that there are lots more things that make a woman feel beautiful than simply being told so by a guy. Check out 30 of those things after the jump.
- A wonderful night’s sleep.
- Wearing killer heels.
- Exchanging marriage vows with the person she loves.
- Having great sex.
- Getting a massage.
- Exchanging glances with a handsome stranger on the street.
- Bright lipstick.
- An orgasm.
- Holding a newborn baby.
- Dancing up a sweat.
- Getting a pedicure.
- A good candid picture.
- Sitting in the romantic glow of candle light.
- Baking on the beach with sand between her toes.
- Having a great tan.
- Riding her bike on a beautiful day.
- Getting a facial.
- Successfully cooking a kick-ass recipe.
- Snuggling on a Saturday morning in nothing but a thin nightgown.
- Having her hair did at the salon.
- Making out with someone.
- Those first few hours after bikram when she feels proud, strong, limber and glowy.
- Wearing a really sexy perfume.
- Hitting her stride in a long jog.
- Fitting into her skinny jeans after weeks of diet and exercise.
- Hearing her kid say “Mama” for the first time.
- Traveling through Italy.
- Receiving flowers.
- A great bra.
- A dress that fits like a glove.
What makes you feel beautiful?