Style Buzz: Cannibal Holocausts & Classy Porn
- Oprah just made a big investment in MObama favorite J.Crew. Think she gets a lot of free cardigans in the deal? [People]
- Raphael Young designed the wedges above for Frank Tell and says that they’re inspired by “Star Trek” and the film “Cannibal Holocaust.” Obviously. [Refinery29]
- French Vogue introduces us to the classiest porn warm-up photo shoot ever. [Jezebel]
- Marni has collaborated with a denim company, and the results are “interesting.” [Lucky]
- There are some fashion items you should see but not buy. These are those items. [FabSugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.