Quickies: Oprah Doesn’t Need A New Daddy & Drama On “The Joneses” Set
- Oprah is refusing to give up her DNA for paternity tests, and rightfully so. [Starpulse]
- And the prize for dumbest vajazzling design goes to … Hitler. Yay! [Dumb As A Blog]
- George Clooney made a little girl cry. [CityRag]
- The biggest egos on the set weren’t Demi Moore or David Duchovny, but two non-speaking extras, Shereee Whitfield and Kim Zolciak. [PopEater]
- How should a girl cope if her guy doesn’t believe in marriage? [TrèsSugar]
- Follow these seven steps before a first date to cut down the anxiety. [Your Tango]
- A surgeon snipped off a patient’s testicle when he was supposed to remove only a cyst. [Asylum]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.