Quickies: Jon Gosselin’s Hawk Has Mange & Some Troubling “Mad Men” News
- Jon Gosselin’s balding faux hawk should be called a no-hawk. [BuzzFeed]
- Mo’Nique’s brother appeared on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” today to apologize for molesting her. [PopEater]
- Ashley Dupre has a super secret boyfriend that doesn’t pay for the loving. [Gawker]
- Matt Weiner has revealed that “Mad Men” will only be six seasons. Total. That’s it! Sob. [The Weekly Blend]
- A survey says one in 10 women thinks their boyfriend is ugly. [Lemondrop]
- Shayne Lamas only “won” “The Bachelor” two years ago, so why did she recently marry some other dude in Vegas? [Too Fab!]
- That little V at the neck of sweatshirts actually has a function and history. [Valet]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.