Star Couplings: Jim Carrey Lays Blame On Elin Nordegren
- Jim Carrey tweeted that Elin Nordegren “had 2 b a willing participant” in Tiger Woods’ rampant infidelity. Oh, realllllly? [Popwatch]
- Jane Lynch of “Glee” has confirmed that she’s engaged to her longtime girlfriend. [Us Weekly]
- Jude Law and Sienna Miller are engaged again, and she’s rocking the ring he gave her back in 2004. [The Daily Mail]
- Jon Gosselin would be “definitely open” to co-starring on Kate Gosselin’s new show “under the right circumstances.” [PopEater]
- Gerard Butler went out on a date with a French TV host he met while with Jennifer Aniston. [Just Jared]
- Rachel Bilson says she’s in no rush to marry fiance Hayden Christensen, even though they’ve been engaged since 2008. [OK!]
- Antonio Banderas is proud that his wife, Melanie Griffith, is beating her addiction to prescription pills. [Starpulse]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.