20 Things You’re Never Too Old For
I know, The Frisky has spent a little bit of time listing what you should quit doing before turning a certain age and such behavior becomes kind of, well, inappropriate. Certainly some of these things are relative — many of you insist you will call your father “Daddy” forever, and your persistence has won my admiration. However, there are some things I think we can all agree are eternally a-OK, no matter what your age. Check out 20 things you are never too old for, after the jump …
- Eating peanut butter with a spoon.
- Re-reading Judy Blume books.
- Eating breakfast for dinner.
- Calling mom for advice.
- Letting mom and dad pay for dinner.
- Occasionally pouting.
- Wearing sparkly eyeshadow, animal prints, platform boots, and slutty lingerie — although not all at once, please.
- One-night stands.
- Fooling around in a twin-sized bed at your parents’ house.
- Lying to your mom about how late you got in last night.
- Sexiling your roommate.
- Slipping your number to a hot waiter.
- Tequila shots.
- Squealing over puppies and kittens.
- Re-runs of “Beverly Hills, 90210″ on SoapNet.
- Considering Justin Timberlake a “handsome young man.”
- Singing show tunes in the shower.
- Having huge, embarrassing crushes that render you speechless.
- Going positively apes**t when seeing your favorite band live.
- Spending a whole day in bed just because.