Oprah has scored the first on-air interview with Rielle Hunter and we’re hoping she brings out the Big O guns and doesn’t ask suuuper boring questions like reporters did at Tiger Woods’ press conference this week. And because we’re
busy bodies super helpful, here are 10 questions that we’d like to see Oprah ask John Edwards‘ mistress.
- What kinds of nicknames did you get in school with a last name like “Druck”?
- Were you pissed or secretly relieved that the National Enquirer blew your cover every year since 2007?
- Why did you change your first name from Lisa to Rielle? Does it mean something?
- What were your emotions when John Edwards finally publicly acknowledged that he was Quinn’s father this January?
- Do you feel like you’re the godmother of online video marketing after your Edwards promotional YouTube campaign? Or has your career been totally overshadowed by your love life?
- How do you feel about your ex-boyfriend, “Brat Pack” writer Jay McInerney, basing a “jaded sexually voracious” character on you in his book Story of My Life and saying he was both “intrigued and appalled” by your behavior ?
- Do you ever feel like you’re a grown-up version of the character you inspired? Alison Poole has been described as “an STD-carrying slut who cons her latest lover into giving her money by telling him she needs an abortion.”
- Do you feel guilty for taking John away from Elizabeth while she’s struggling with cancer? Oh, and for saying awful things about her while sleeping with her husband?
- What would you do differently if you had a chance to re-do that GQ photo shoot?
- How did you feel when your dad had your horse Henry the Hawk electrocuted for insurance money?
- What do you hope for Quinn’s future; do you see happily ever after in your and John’s life together?
Yeah, screw tact. What do you want Oprah to ask Rielle?