Star Couplings: Nick Cannon Is Not “Mr. Mariah Carey”
- Nick+Cannon/">Nick Cannon isn’t “Mr. Mariah Carey” because he has serious bank all his own. [The Young, Black & Fabulous]
- Where have I been? Apparently, Chad Ochocinco is dating his “Dancing with the Stars” partner, Cheryl Burke, and gave her a “marriage gift” — a $10,000 platinum and diamond ring! [Us Weekly]
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick went on a date for frozen yogurt, so we guess they’re still together. [PopSugar]
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato don’t seem to enjoy kissing each other. [E! Online]
- Eric Gunderson of the country music trio Love and Theft wed his girlfriend Emily Hagar on April 3, 2010. [People]
- Ryan Cabrera and Audrina Patridge have broken up, which either means his scenes on “The Hills” will be scrapped or MTV will draw out the romance for eternity. [Starpulse]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.