Quickies: Holly Madison Has Adventure With Benji Madden & Tiger Woods’ Teacher Seeks Apology
- It seems Holly Madison continues to have “mysterious adventure buddy” encounters with Benji Madden. [TMZ]
- What would make an estranged mother think it was perfectly normal to send her daughter’s “friend” a message, in which she calls him her “future son-in-law”? [Urlesque]
- Andie McDowell, who you might have recognized as the face of L’Oreal at the moment, says she was once told she was too fat to model. [NY Daily News]
- Can a self-proclaimed shopaholic go a month without indulging her favorite vice? [College Candy]
- Tiger Woods’ kindergarten teacher now wants an apology, but not for what you’d think. [F-Listed]
- YaVaughnie Wilkins’ revenge billboards have worked, and now her former lover, Charles Phillips, is leaving Morgan Stanley. [Valley Wag]
- Who had more casual sex, you or your mom? [TrèsSugar]
- Let us know if you’ve tried this oral sex spray … or any for that matter [Asylum]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.